Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Fall

For the Faith of my Mother: I do this for you.

For the Hope of my Father: I do this for you.

For the Wealth of my Sisters: I do this for you.

For the Joy of my Friends: I do this for you.

For the Love of a Stranger: I do this for you.

For the Peace of the Forgotten: I do this for you.

As the waters poor over the earth and cleanse away the monuments of our handiwork, let us remember that nothing that we do is more important than sharing our love with others. Every new Beginning starts at the threshold of an Ending.

Out of the depths of the darkness is born the brilliant light of creation. There is Balance to everything in this life. May you find a middle ground to ease your anxiety and bathe in the purity of God’s design.

So, on that note the quote of the day is:

“Let the stream of life filter through the universe and permeate your essence with the energy of Love.” tc

No comments:

Post a Comment