Monday, August 2, 2010

Anything is Possible

While hiking one day, I came across this tree growing right out of the rock. Amazing! I looked under, around, behind and on top of this huge boulder to try and find the root system to support this tree. I found nothing. So, how is that this pretty hardy-looking tree is growing out of a rock?


Well, I believe that All life on earth is organic and that All life is connected. Therefore, why can’t a tree grow out of a rock? I have been taught that trees require certain chemical compounds to grow. But, what if my understanding is incomplete?

When I break poverty consciousness thinking, then, I am free to enlarge my learning and understanding of life itself. People do and think exactly how they are conditioned to behave. Until a person steps out of the box of routine acceptance, will they expand their belief system to include the potential totality of all life.

So, on that note, the quote of the day is:

“Higher conscious thinking amplifies the dynamic paradox of reality.” tc

No comments:

Post a Comment