Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Breathless

As a child, I was surrounded by water.  My parents owned a large campground and built 5 lakes in the area, which hosted a variety of water activities. Winter was filled with ice skating and being pulled behind an old jeep across the ice on our sleds. Summer was consumed with swimming, fishing, paddle boats and the annual fireworks display illuminating off the water. Needless to say, the love of all bodies of water has never left me.
I have spent time on both oceans, many different seas, little fishing holes that lie off the beaten path and on the shores of hundreds of rivers and streams. Regardless of how small or how vast the the water before me may be, it always takes my breath away!

So, on that note, the quote of the day is:

"Breathless, behold such wonder all around you." tc

No comments:

Post a Comment