Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wheel of Fortune

We gamble with the money we use. We gamble with the car we drive. We gamble with the relationship we enter into. We gamble with the job we take. We gamble with the decision we make.

There was a time, recently, when I made several significant changes to my life. Family and friends may have entertained thoughts of me ‘being crazy’ or ‘irrational.’ I agree that my actions did not fit into a nicely packaged box on how to live. However, regardless of how unconventional my actions may have appeared at the time, they were done under the guidance and counsel of God. How these actions play out, I do not know, yet. But, I do know that as long as I follow the wisdom of the universe, I will be fine. There is no gamble involved.

So, on that note, the quote of the day is:

“Treasure each moment of your life and make today your most cherished memory.” tc

2 comments:

  1. Just be careful not to have a "god" that is created into the image that you desire him to be. He is who he says he is in his word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thank you for the reminder. When we do the work to overcome the "self," and it's selfish or egotistical desires, we learn to open to the wisdom of God. We truly walk in the Light. We are guided by the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete