Sunday, November 7, 2010

Steam Roller

Sometimes, I feel as though I am on a long train ride, being driven to some distant destination without being in control of how fast I go or when I will arrive. Do you ever feel that way? It can seem quite scary.


However, I have learned that I hold the key to my future. The unknown future before me becomes a reflection of what I perceive it to be. If I hold onto the fear – my future steps are hesitate, untrusting and heavy. By letting go and allowing faith to guide my actions, faith in an All-powerful, Loving Goddess/God, - my future steps are secure, confident and light.

Additionally, the resultant future shows me exactly what I have done. If the outcome is desirous and healthy….I followed my faith for what the Divine had in store. If the fruits of my effort were from fear….the chaos, jumble and headaches of my actions are now another reality to deal with.

Lesson learned.

So, on that note, the quote of the day is:

“Be sure the engineer of your train is of the Most High and not your ego.” tc

No comments:

Post a Comment