Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Shore

A new awakening is evolving in our world today. It is one of spiritual unity. The transformation has been underway for several years but it is about to increase at an exponential rate. Love is the frequency of this awakening.

Love has brought me to a new shore. And, when things change in your life, you must be flexible and willing to reflect those changes. “For there is no greater gift than that of love.” I have been awakened to Love. With that being said, I need to make some changes.

I have blogged about many topics that relate to living a balanced life. The Tree of Life Theory, which this blog is based upon, is about growth, flexibility, balance, love, fruitful relationships, higher consciousness and Life, itself. It is about being aware, making healthy choices, thinking positively, helping each other and most importantly connecting to the Creator for LIFE.

This will be my final blog. I made a commitment to myself to do this for one year. However, that commitment is actually holding me back from living free. This is the opposite of what I believe. Recognizing the need to make the change and taking the steps to implement that change is what I remind all of you to do. Today, my lesson is to take my own advice.

I wish you all Love and Light in your Life.

Allow the light of the Divine Mother to enter your hearts and unite with her in perfect harmony.
Live Free.

So, on that note, the quote of the day is:

“My boat has landed on a new shore and it is time to dance.” tc

No comments:

Post a Comment